This response is submitted by:
• EFAMRO, the European Federation of Associations of Market Research Organisations. Founded in 1992, EFAMRO represents the interests of market, social and opinion research in Europe. Its members are national trade associations for research businesses.
• EphMRA the European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association, develops and improves standards and techniques for global market research in the field of health and healthcare, supports its members in their international activities to create transparency to the general benefit.
In addition, the following associations have joined:
• BHBIA, the British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association, is an industry association representing companies involved in healthcare market research and data analytics. Its members’ work supports the measurement and understanding of disease, physician and patient needs, and informs drug development.
• MRS, The Market Research Society, is the UK professional body for market, opinion and social research, insight and analytics. MRS is the world’s largest research association. MRS promotes, develops, supports and regulates standards and innovation across market, opinion and social research and data analytics via its Code of Conduct.
• EFPIA, The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, represents the biopharmaceutical industry operating in Europe.
• IPMPC, the International Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Privacy Consortium is comprised of chief privacy officers and other data privacy and security professionals from a number of research-based, global pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers.